Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year ! New Tidings...YaY!

Hiya People, Wish you all a great new year, no resolutions till date, never made one, never could think of one for the next year, my days have been great so far so good.  With this new year comes a lot of hope, a lot of joy expected. 'Expected', 'Expecting' are words in my dictionary for the next 5 months to come.  My wife and I are expecting, can't be better than this, week count = 20 and counting fast.  With time I grow as a father to my unborn child, I have a 5 month period to prep myself up for a diaper changing, feeding young dad.
Things change fast with time, I got rotated on to a new group to enhance a skillset for the next six months at my work, expecting an arrival mid May, hoping that finance holds a new meaning with all that is going to come and joys apart I am going to rock 2010........Wish me all the luck ! Wish the world the best of luck in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment